Times you've picked a challenge, and the game put you against the worst killer/survivors for it?

It seems oddly inconvenient how many Pyramid Heads I face when I have the challenge to unhook survivors who i previously unhooked before. Also how many Nurse's I get when I'm trying to stun the killer. I won't see a Nurse in ages, and then: I select the stun killers x# of times challenge, and it's nothing but Nurse's.

I can't be the only one this happens to. What are your stories of having challenges that are much harder because of what the game gives you?

Comments

  • I always seem to get ranged killers when trying to do the "stun the killer x times" challenges. Its awful

  • In one of the early archives one the first challenges was to heal other survivors and I was matched against 3 Plagues in a row.

  • oh the number of potato solo survivors when i try to get a challange when x amounf of survivors need to leve before me

  • Complete 2 gens in Terror Radius, Killers faced?

    Ghostface, Huntress, Deathslinger.

  • repair 2 gens whilst in the killers terror radius, I laughed pre game saying that'll it be a Freddie .... and it was.

  • Well, when I chose the vault 5 windows/pallets in chase challenge I got 2 Nurses, 1 Hag and 1 Game map in a row. But I'm just very unlucky so I can't really blame the game.

  • @HighwayCatalyst said:

    I always seem to get ranged killers when trying to do the "stun the killer x times" challenges. Its awful

    same thing happens to me when I bring flashlights.