Haddonfield is trash since 4 years

It's amazing how the game always changes in the years. Everything gets optimized step by step....expect Haddonfield, it's trash since the release.

Realtalk, I know it's a licensed map but common....... It's the worst map since 4 years without any changes.

Comments

  • They're reworking all the old maps. It should only be a matter of time before they get to Haddonfield.

  • I can see Haddonfield getting its long-awaited update this mid-chapter, or as I like to call it, the Myers update (hopefully). I just hope to god they don't screw it up.

  • They saved the worst for last.

  • We'll likely get a Haddonfield rework with the New Halloween

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    While Haddonfield is bad,no map is worse than Sheltered Woods.

    Thats simply not true. I have no problem with this map as survivor and i dont see killer burning offerings for this map. You could say they dont use offerings bc its only for the realm, but survivor use autohaven and farm offerings, too.

  • I expect it to be getting reworked eventually with all the complaints. It really is a terrible map for killers.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It will be reworked by the end of the 6th year. There is only a handful of maps left to be updated. I wouldn't be surprised if it was next.

    I sure hope it is lol.

  • They actually did change things, Remember when the double main-building windows were all open?