Stop saying killers are tunneling/camping you because of the Pride Charm.

Camping/tunneling is a strategy and has been done for a long time. Just because a charm is in the game doesn't mean you can blame killers for camping you because of the charm. People are using this as an excuse to attack killers for playing the game.

The only time you can say the killer tunneled you because of the charm is if the killer said something about it in the chat and criticized you. You cant start doing that, it's going to ruin the game for everyone

I have been wearing the charm and my games haven't changed, I get tunneled and I don't blame it on the charm. I say "Hmmm maybe the killer is playing the game and not doing it because of my charm"

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2227255#Comment_2227255

    Are you not part of the LGBT community? I thought I saw you post something awhile ago about having a bf or I might be mistaking you for someone else. If I am, I apologize.

    I am, yes. I'm bisexual. I don't see the significance, though.

  • Then I don't see why they can say anything about you then XD If you disagree with someone, they just immediately want to start accusing you of things that aren't factual. That's what bothers me about this entire thing. People are so quick now to assume and judge without knowing the person. Sorry that you got the brunt force of this twice already. Once in the other post and now this time.

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2229441#Comment_2229441

    Then I don't see why they can say anything about you then XD If you disagree with someone, they just immediately want to start accusing you of things that aren't factual. That's what bothers me about this entire thing. People are so quick now to assume and judge without knowing the person. Sorry that you got the brunt force of this twice already. Once in the other post and now this time.

    I honestly have no idea what you mean.

  • I guess I misread what you both were talking about in the post. I read it as if they were mad at you for using the correct term for LGBQ with the full acronyms and they were not happy so they assumed you were being homophobic towards them even though you are a part of the LGBQ community already.

  • @Animal_Mother said:

    Are killers going to get banned if they say they tunneled Jane because she's fat or Feng because she has coronavirus? Seems kind of silly. Killers should be able to kill players for whatever reasons they like.

    Except you can't if they have the pride charm because that's discrimination and is against EULA / Game Guidelines. If you're targeting survivors who have the pride charm just because you hate the LBGT+ community — you can be reported and will get action taken on your account.

    If you're just killing survivors, just to kill them, that's fine — even if they have the LBGT+ charm, but once you start targeting survivors because they are LBGT+ or an ally, that's when it becomes a problem (discrimination).

  • Idk, as a killer player myself.. I don't ever pay attention to survivor charms. A lot of them seem to want to have an excuse for either their bad plays or to feel the victim. The charms are the least of your worries as a killer player.. We have a lot more to focus on. I'm not buying into most of the "They tunneled me cus i have the charm and are homophobes." Most players are just trying to play the game, sometimes you get tunneled.. sometimes you THINK you get tunneled, but it's just bad luck or your own bad plays. Doubt that many ppl will legitimately target you for a tiny charm that is barely noticeable unless you stare at it while they are on the hook. Just get along and play the game guys. Take your L's along with your W's and let us try to have some class.

  • No literally I've had multiple survivors run it and teabag flashlight click and spam vaults then get called "HOMOPHOBE!!" In EGC lol

1 2 ›