Teaming on the PTB?
So I just went against a Blight and there was a Leon on my team
I could already tell when it was just me and Leon left that he was trying to give my location away to the Blight by reading my aura when he was downed and leading the Blight my way (however your girl was sneaky sneaky and managed to avoid them for AGES.).
Anyway, the Leon finally finishes the generator but blocks off the switch, preventing me from opening it.
The Blight picked me up and I decided to dc, considering it was PTB and you don't have penalties, I wasn't going to give them that satisfaction.
Their response to it was "it was fun and I don't care", typical child.
I just said gg and left the match, but damn I get some wild teammates.
Comments
First of all, why the hell is someone playing Blight on the PTB? But yeah anyway, that does seem like a bannable offense so you didn’t report it?
forgot to mention that my friend and I reported it in-game this time as last time I tried reporting something like this I got a response saying it couldn't be investigated because the person was crossplay.
also yeah I don't know why they played Blight.
They probably wouldn't ban anyone doing something like that on the PTB since the PTB is only for limited time (I could be wrong). Plus they could have been playing Blight to try one of Nemesis's perks on him? MAYBE?
But yeah, to og poster, that sucks a lot. It doesn't sound like any fun.