Are Jill's sounds of pain exciting?
It certainly causes excitement to hear the new sounds of pain from Leon and Jill, but especially from Jill.
It certainly causes excitement to hear the new sounds of pain from Leon and Jill, but especially from Jill.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You looking for the forum vending machine too?
I still haven't found it, been looking for months.
/ten characters right?
I was more excited by tentacle daddy's sounds.
Exciti-
Wanna hear Leon's moans.....
i mean screams
๐ณ๐ณ๐ณ
This sounded wrong.
Now I have Jill
moaningdoing grunts of pain in a recording room stuck in my head, thanks.Jane is still the CEO of sounding like she enjoys getting hit
i think you should talk to your therapist.
Get some help please