Mr Hyde builds for Blight?
Been practicing Blight for a while but kinda having trouble finding good builds that don't have ruin or undying.
Also said My Hyde since I always wear the Gentleman outfit and he is DBD's version of Mr Hyde.
Just looking for fun but good builds that can also make you feel like Mr Hyde.
Comments
A Nurse’s Calling, Hex: Haunted Ground, Territorial Imperative, Whispers is the best I could come up with
Thank you
My personal favourite build is:
1. Corrupt Intervention
2. Barbecue and Chili
3. Monitor and Abuse
4. Enduring
Corrupt for a bit of early game management, BBQ for points and info, I'll replace BBQ with something else the next days because all my Killers are finally P3 with all Perks.
With Monitor I can look around better with the higher FoV and during a chase it doesn't matter because I am focused. The smaller TR with Blight's speed can also give you alot of hits, I recommend this Perk on Blight.
And Enduring since I play Blight very aggressively, when my rushes are up and I get stunned I immediately rush/lethal rush/break the pallet. I brute force every pallet when my rushes are up.
I always break pallets with Lethal Rush unless I am not on full Tokens at that moment.
That's a pretty good build for an aggressive blight with no pallet respect to give survivors less time to get away.
Pop (he's by far the best user of that perk), Infectious Fright, Enduring, and just for the hell of it, Make Your Choice.
Yeah that is true for Pop since he can just zoom from hook to Gen, Infectious Fright seems pretty good since thought only works with basic attacks but turns out works with any attack so before picking up you can just run at the nearest survivor to try and get a hit then go back to the downed person. Make your choice is pretty good for Blight actually because he can run very far at his final token which should be far enough that perk activates and rush back to hook. Very glad that they made it so now Make your Choice causes the unhooker to scream so it's sorta easier to notice if someone is unhooked.
I would just call this "Nowhere to Hyde" build since can't even safely hide from him with those perks or even escape.
This is actually my regular Blight build, and there is something about Pop that a lot of people don't take into account: you never have to choose between kicking a gen and chasing a survivor. Not only can you rush from one side of the map to the other, you can kick the gen and immediatelty chase the person who was working on it because they can't get enough distance by running away.