New Character Cosmetics?

Obviously a lot of us are super excited for the Resident Evil Chapter, so I must bring up possible cosmetics! Im not sure what could be done for Nemesis, but I know I'd love to see a Resident Evil 4 cosmetic with Leon wearing his sick jacket!

For Jill I'd love to see one of those linked cosmetics that turns her into Rebecca cuz I love Becky, lets face it.

What do you guys hope to see for all three characters as far as cosmetics go?

Comments

  • I can see some really easy ones that are most likely to be added (my opinion):

    Nemesis: Mr. X skin, "Form 2" Nemesis (Base cosmetics just charred and melted in areas)

    Jill: Claire Redfield Legendary, RE1 STARS outfit, Linked jumpsuit from RE5

    Leon: Chris Redfield Legendary, RE4 Tactical gear, RE6 Suit


    Honorable mentions are Leon's Mobster attire from RE4, a Revelations 1/2 outfit for Jill, and a RE1 Tyrant Legendary (the only reason I don't see this one is because they'd have to redo animations for his claw arms)

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    I can see some really easy ones that are most likely to be added (my opinion):

    Nemesis: Mr. X skin, "Form 2" Nemesis (Base cosmetics just charred and melted in areas)

    Jill: Claire Redfield Legendary, RE1 STARS outfit, Linked jumpsuit from RE5

    Leon: Chris Redfield Legendary, RE4 Tactical gear, RE6 Suit

    Honorable mentions are Leon's Mobster attire from RE4, a Revelations 1/2 outfit for Jill, and a RE1 Tyrant Legendary (the only reason I don't see this one is because they'd have to redo animations for his claw arms)

    Yeah, those would be pretty cool.

  • @UncleStabby said:

    Obviously a lot of us are super excited for the Resident Evil Chapter, so I must bring up possible cosmetics! Im not sure what could be done for Nemesis, but I know I'd love to see a Resident Evil 4 cosmetic with Leon wearing his sick jacket!

    For Jill I'd love to see one of those linked cosmetics that turns her into Rebecca cuz I love Becky, lets face it.

    What do you guys hope to see for all three characters as far as cosmetics go?

    I’d like Leon’s outfit that he wears with the Chicago Typewriter in RE4

  • @VioletCrimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253108/new-character-cosmetics

    I’d like Leon’s outfit that he wears with the Chicago Typewriter in RE4

    Yeah, thats the gangster outfit, I think its called? The one where he does a hat trick instead of reloading.

  • @UncleStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2223155#Comment_2223155

    Yeah, thats the gangster outfit, I think its called? The one where he does a hat trick instead of reloading.

    That’s the one. The black (or gray? It’s been a long time) trench coat and fedora.

  • @VioletCrimes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2223252#Comment_2223252

    That’s the one. The black (or gray? It’s been a long time) trench coat and fedora.

    Is it grey? I thought it was white, but its been a long time.


    EDIT: just checked, it is black, the scarf is white.

  • I don't really see a Mr. X skin for Nemy only because that tentacle would look so awkward on him since Mr. X doesn't actually have tentacles of his own. So I don't know about that one. The only skin that I could see coming for him would be his famous topless skin which goes back to classic RE3 and they even remade the skin for him in MVC3. So I'd say very high probability on this one coming in eventually.

    Screenshot_20210527-181903_Chrome.jpg