Why cannot console players use their keybord+mouse?

Hello dbd creators,

 

Firstly, I must apologise about category I choose because I do not know where I must write it.

 

I am playing this game for several years and I really love it, but I do not understand one thing. Why console players do not have option to connect their mouse+keybord and play with it.

 

I guess it is pretty good option and you should add it.


 Thanks for the answer.

Comments

  • The answer to that was before crossplay it was giving other players an advantage over others. But, after crossplay I dont see a problem with it tbh, unless you turn crossplay off.

  • @Micheal_Myers said:

    The answer to that was before crossplay it was giving other players an advantage over others. But, after crossplay I dont see a problem with it tbh, unless you turn crossplay off.

    If playing with a controller wasn't so horrendous this wouldn't be a problem in the first place but no... Let's just wait a few more millenniums until console is optimized