New Map Poll
I personally hate the new map and want it either massively changed or scrapped altogether. I understand its a close representation of the map from RE2 but that dosent mean that map fits in the balance of DBD. So the poll part of this,
Should the devs change the map?
Comments
I find this map fun
I’ve played RE 2 so I know the map very well but in terms of balance, I think there are too many safe pallets and the map is too big.
I love that it's accurate to Resident Evil, but this game is different from RE. It needs to be balanced for dbd and the kind of game it is.
On the one hand... I love it for the visuals and the fidelity to RE2
On the other hand... It looks like an absolute nightmare to navigate for ALL players. Midwich 2.0
I do feel like the happy middle ground here is just cutting it in halves or thirds and making multiple maps out of it. And maybe having some additional wall breaks for the more labyrinthian areas
I love the way it looks but it's just way to big.
I love the look of the map and how it's just like RPD from RE 2, But balance wise the map could use some work.
I love how it is so big. It could be a little more balanced but it shouldnt need a rework. In some places its tight and a deathtrap and other places its big open. I would say this map probably is neither survivor or killer sided. It has places for every person. I love open spaces and I think it is good due to Nemesis being a close range killer. This map has alot of potential for reworks but for now it is very good.
I like it!! I think it's a good map for stealthy killers.
If they significantly cut down the size of the map I think it would be pretty good.
Those are strong statements..
Imagine deleting some of the work and design that the devs have done, I would reduce it slightly, not significantly.
The best they can do is slightly cut down the size of the map and change the layout of some loops.