pls... 2 game queue system ... 1 with rank system on and another casual
every game follow this rule... ppl are extremely competitve nowdayts, and casual players like me find the game unplayable, my games last at most 5 minutes , its not hard to extablish 2 queue system, one for players that like to play rank system with rewards, and another system for casual players with free pair and no rules ...
Comments
But what happens if the sweats join up in casual to stomp?
Queue times would be horrible
Well, both answers sums up what's wrong with your idea:
So no, I do not agree that such mode should be implemented.
i dont have to play vs tryhards in every mach cause im rank 15 and they are rank 1.... but i know the mafia of the comunnity of thisn game
I like the idea of having another queue, but today everyone is in the same queue and the queue time is horrible, imagine if you divide this players in 2 queues, probably would be worse. I like the idea but I think it's impractable today.
in casual gamedo, you will not have rank system, you will be pair with the first players that queue at the same time as you, i think you dont need to be in harvard to understand that