Why do some people get mad from TEABAGGING?
I mean its all fun and games right I used to not do it but since I started I just cant stop doing it lol even if it gets me killed sometimes I mean its a game why so serious have some fun no need to be salty about some squats
https://youtu.be/SceakntAWqs
Comments
Geez this got out of hand fast. But continuing from before. My point is that while it is just a game and you can play just to have fun then thats fine, good for you. But there are people who play this game to win, they treat it like a sport. Just like any other sport such as baseball, football and golf. They're all games at their core and can be played casually. It's rare to see someone act toxic in those sports and when they do, usually a fight starts or they just give each other the stink eye. You say it's just all for fun but you are doing an action that has been known for decades as a way to rile up your opponent and make them angry. Im not saying that you have to act like a gentleman to the people who play to win, but unless they treated you like trash then dont teabag. The point we're all trying to tell you here is that it just brings negativity, so dont be suprised when you get face camped for doing your exercises in front of the killer, toxicity for toxicity. Again i understand that in it's core it's a video game, but understand that this is a online multiplayer game, everyone plays for their own motives. Some people might play to be the best, some might play with a specific goal in hand, and then there are people like you who play casually, but the thing is that most to all of these players see teabagging all the same. If you still dont agree with us then teabag to your hearts content, but dont be suprised when you get targeted the whole game and facecamped.
On a side note. We need zack fair in this game to teach the survivors proper form on squats.
teabagging
I'll leave that there lol Seriously though, if teabagging was taken from the original definition then you can understand why would be offended. Also doesn't help that in a FPS is where it began where you squat over the head of a fallen enemy. When you think about it... isn't that the insult? Anyway, could be a reason, but doesn't mean it is.
I just stopped paying attention to teabaggers unless they run up to me and beg to be hit while I'm after someone else.
I teebag to say hello
Also stop dropping palets,palets deserves respect to!!
stop having a meltdown.
"why do people get mad about insults"
literally you.
I don't get mad if somebody teabags 1-2 times since it could also mean hello or a bow/thank you, I get mad if ppl do it at every pallet and sometimes I'll just DC if up to this point I haven't made any notable BPs anyways.
Yeah this is the internet but I wouldn't play with some sweaty ######### that teabags IRL.