Jill doesnt sound like.....Jill
I really hope the ptb voice is a placeholder and she doesnt sound like that on live.
Considering they could of taken some sounds from the RE3 remake.Or just get her voice actor that i dont know the name of.Otherwise her model is spot on.
Comments
All voice-acting is sourced in-house as far as I know. With exception of Ash, as they got Mr. Campbell himself to model and VA.
It's a lot more difficult to pull off an imitation of a character when your only lines are grunts and scream, no actual dialogue.
None of the licensed characters sound like themselves for this reason, with the obvious exception of Ash.
Jill grunts alot in the remake and has a lot of sounds that can be used for dbd.
Except the hook scream.
In which case, they would need to get the licensing for her VA Nicole Tompkins, which means extra money needs to be paid. It's a lot cheaper to just get an in-house employee to record the audio, which is what they've done for every single character except Ash (who was a special case).
The only thing i don;t like is her hook scream. It sounds so badly voice-acted. You would think for such a big chapter they would get someone with a bit more voice-over expertise to the resident evil chapter. Oh well, I'm still going to main her and Leon/Chris
Steve doesn't sound like Steve, Nancy doesn't sound like Nancy, Quentin doesn't sound like Quentin and doesn't look like him, you can tell where I'm going.
Bhvr got the rights to the characters meaning if they want to get the same actor/actress they need to find that actor/actress which won't happen in any way.
The only exception is Ash.
i don't think jills voices sounds soo bad, Steve is more serious than Jill in my opinion, Leon voices is good too
I actually thought they brought in Leon's VA, but Jill just sounds like Feng.