This is why people say that killer isn't as hard as people claim

Comments

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2221685#Comment_2221685

    I know to slug when needed. It does not seem to be needed in your games if this is what you play on average. I'm at work all day so I only play at night and on weekends so I rarely see a team that don't split and crank gens and I use the whole roster. I don't always care enough to slug the team or tunnel one out but still hold my rank. I feel the game can be easy when I get my hands on a killer like Oni, Fred, Huntress, Pig, Wraith, Nurse and I'm sure spirit is too I just have not used her in a long time. If I see a red rank idiot is only 1 of the 4 and if the whole team is bad I know right away it was a matchmaking error. Outside of trickster I still do very well with the roster against good comp so maybe killer is easier and I just refuse to accept it.

    Killer isn't easier. It's just not as hard as people make it out to be.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2221685#Comment_2221685

    I know to slug when needed. It does not seem to be needed in your games if this is what you play on average. I'm at work all day so I only play at night and on weekends so I rarely see a team that don't split and crank gens and I use the whole roster. I don't always care enough to slug the team or tunnel one out but still hold my rank. I feel the game can be easy when I get my hands on a killer like Oni, Fred, Huntress, Pig, Wraith, Nurse and I'm sure spirit is too I just have not used her in a long time. If I see a red rank idiot is only 1 of the 4 and if the whole team is bad I know right away it was a matchmaking error. Outside of trickster I still do very well with the roster against good comp so maybe killer is easier and I just refuse to accept it.

    I personally play from around 9 or so in the morning to maybe midnight. I do online school while I'm in queues.


    It's not that slugging is necessary, it's that it makes it an easier more guaranteed win.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2221165#Comment_2221165

    I got a rank reset to rank 9. Now that im rank 4 again i can say that its not hard to pip as survivor. The big difference to killer are double pips. They are so much easier on killer so you rank up a lot faster.

    Hmm, now that I think about it, the double pips probably are why it makes such a difference for me. I usually black pip or just pip as survivor, but for killer I double pip a lot so it's twice as fast.

  • Always love how so many on the forums speak of "most" and "average" seemingly.completely unaware that the are negating their argument goal

  • I wish Survivors played like that. Only time they even get close is if I let my rank reset as far as it will go.

  • I belive that most games (there are exceptions) are not won by the killer, but lost by the survivors.

  • Killer in your average red rank games isn't hard because a majority of survivors are mediocre players, that's why the kill rate is very high

  • @BioX said:

    Always love how so many on the forums speak of "most" and "average" seemingly.completely unaware that the are negating their argument goal

    How so? If you're so smart then educate the rest of us

  • @Brokenbones said:

    If this is the 'average survivor team' then killer actually is easy.

    Don't get your point? I thought people say this isn't average and that most survivors are decent and/or playing with friends

    This statement doesn't make sense. Yeah, the average survivor is trash at this game and goes down in 20 seconds. But against people who know what they are doing, they all can loop you for 5 gens. Just because they are rare, doesn't mean they shouldn't be fixed. i think they should nerf those top level players and SWF (mechanically not directly) and buff the average survivor. Making the game better for everyone. The game isn't fun for killers who aren't nurse playing against the top level teams, nor is the game fun for these survivors in this game who go down in 5 seconds.

  • @Lambch0p said:

    I gotta ask what's the reasoning behind running monitor and abuse on Blight? I would think Blight wouldn't get much value out of monitor due to the noises he makes when he rushes.

    Survivors don't pay attention at all. That's why having no TR is so good and without one you can walk up and grab people on big, easy to see Killers like Myers. They rely so much on the heartbeat that without it they're helpless.

1 2 ›