Killer hits
is it just me or does it seem like killers are downing people from a really far distance? the hit boxes are extremely large compared to how it used to be
is it just me or does it seem like killers are downing people from a really far distance? the hit boxes are extremely large compared to how it used to be
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How long haven't you played the game? All killers had 3-meter phantom reach as long as I can remember, thanks to broken hitboxes and ridiculous netcode, which gives killers with high ping such huge advantages.
I usually play every week but these past few weeks have been really bad. Killers will get hits with their backs from a 5 meter distance
check your internet. if its not yours its probably the killers internet.
It's always the killer's internet. The higher his ping - the longer the distance he can hit from.
I mostly notice this when playing at night when it takes forever to find a match.
Wrong, a survivor with bad ping will always get what they think are questionable hits.
I always play with green ping and constantly get those 3-meter hits, especially while vaulting.
Green ping is anthing lower than 100.