Nemesis?
Doesn't say stars? Infection doesn't turn survivors? Or so a friend is telling me? I half expected Nemesis to say stars after a Mori and said Mori would raise the infected survivor as a zombie.... xD
Doesn't say stars? Infection doesn't turn survivors? Or so a friend is telling me? I half expected Nemesis to say stars after a Mori and said Mori would raise the infected survivor as a zombie.... xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That'd be....difficult to balance.
He actually does say STARS! ONLY when he moris Jill though!
I mean, this is what I expected of his Mori ... https://youtu.be/MA3i7BTROGE?t=11
And this would happen maybe 10-20 sec after ... https://youtu.be/Z8i48Fk5bn4?t=243
Wouldn't be all that bad, and if Nemesis got that many survivors then it just adds to the terror, no? It'd give something of an incentive to mori for giggles/strategy/cool points.