While trickster needs a lot of buffs I personally think he has 1 thing that should be nerfed.
Obviously Trickster is not strong so I dont really want him nerfed and this isnt that big of a deal but damn his TR is quiet when you are on the edge. Like it is already 24m but it feels so much smaller I had a game where I was apparently in his TR because stake out was charging but I could not hear it over the gen. Obviously this is not a suggestion to nerf current trickster but maybe in some weird alternate reality where he is actually good maybe they could look at his TR specifically at the edge.
Comments
I love my Justin Bieber of dbd. He needs all the gimmicky things he can get. If anything, give him 100 knives.
The consensus I've seen is that on maps that are big or have tons of high walls (most maps lets be honest) he is the worst killer in the game.
On maps like blood lodge where the entire center of the map is a deadzone versus him there isn't really anything survivors can do as knives are so easy to hit and he has so many of them. He basically becomes a less effective deathslinger, I.E. you're only getting away if the killer has a brain aneurysm mid chase.
I won't say he's OP in that situation as he's still, y'know, Trickster. But it's definitely not a fun experience.
Also why does he have a Lullaby style TR but Slinger doesn't?
Because Slinger is gross lol
But why is that a bad thing? They can use the custom terror radius to make a killer stronger or weaker. Its not bad when a 24m terror radius is ingame more like a 20m terror radius, when it doesnt make the killer too strong.
They probably dont have this in mind when they balance a killer, but there are many things like that and a slightly smaller terror radius is not really the biggest problem.
Generally killers who have a 24 meter terror radius use monitor and abuse, making it 16 meters. For reference, 6 meters is the max lunge distance. So even 24 meters is a lot closer than you think.
Trickster is a lost cause with a power that is too easy to make oppressive or useless. Lets just forget he exists and move on to bigger and better killers.
I’m pretty sure it’s a bug that his tr is really quiet however it’s a trend that 110 killers have a 24 meter tr to compensate their slow move speed.