Does eruption cause the generator to start regressing or does it just take away 6%?
Title says it all. The one time I used eruption, I ran it with surge so I couldn't tell.
Title says it all. The one time I used eruption, I ran it with surge so I couldn't tell.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Presumably the latter. Instantly takes 6% from all marked gens.
The gen will continue to regress, you can see that in Otz's newest video.
It doesn't work on generators hit with Surge fyi. You need to manually kick the generator to mark it.
Actually I have a question for you. Did you notice if Eruption and Surge stack when the conditions for them to explode go off at the same time?
Darn it. I can't cosplay as a literal walking bomb to all gens then. Joking aside, I think that's fair haha
It does both. It does 6% of damage to all gens kicked plus regresses them automatically.