What Does Nemesis' Infection do to Survivors?

I'm still confused as to how Nemesis' infection does anything other than let him injure you with his tentacle. Does it do anything to survivors like Plague?

Comments

  • I think that's it. It also makes them all slimy and dirty and they get that blue stuff around their screen.

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    I think that's it. It also makes them all slimy and dirty and they get that blue stuff around their screen.

    Well, that makes it kinda underwhelming for me tbh. I feel like there should be more incentive to use the vaccines around the map. Maybe the survivors should get a status effect? idk.

  • It keeps Nemesis from being able to level up his Power.


    Oh and you occasionally cough.

  • you puke on occasion, zombies can down and injure you, not curing only slows Nemesis power gain a bit, he can still level his power.