A store wishlist/buy later list

So there's a lot of cosmetics out there, and they're not a quick grind to obtain. There's plenty of outfits I want to get and have mentally marked down to get when I get iridescent shards/auric cells, or if they go on sale. For instance, right now I've got my eye on Plague's Abrasive Tunic and Crown of Pustula, Hag's Fangtasmagoria, Doctor's Ladykiller Frock Coat, Clown's Mr. Puddles's Disembodied Head, Wraith's Tarnished Sickle Knife, Pig's Twisted Trefoil Blade, Demogorgon's Spiny Claw and Collared Death, Blight's Mangled Tailcoat, David's Hard Headlights, and Jane's Handkerchief Shorties.

This is a lot to keep track of on its own and it often leads to me forgetting I was interested in some items and spending my intermittent shards or rift-granted cells on whatever character I've been playing most lately. And when I do remember that I'm interested in several possible purchases, it's a pain to flip through different characters in the shop.

I'd really like to be able to select or star these pieces somehow so that there'd be a shop page or catalog where it only shows selected items, and you can browse through cosmetics you previously marked for interest. The game could also give you a special notification, like putting the red bubbled "!" next to the store, when something on your wishlist is on sale.

Comments

  • Kicking this back up because I still want this feature. Store browsing isn't very smooth, especially between characters, and earning shards is too slow to get through your to-do list in one go. For example, I bought about half the things in this old list from May, and I forgot about most of the other half.

    Though I'd also suggest another store feature - the ability to try on a new top/head, bottom/body, and hair/weapon at once. Like a 'lock' feature for each slot of the displayed character within the shop. Currently you can either try one piece juxtaposed on your character's current outfit, or a full set. There's no ability to try several pieces you don't own, which can be a shame if you're looking to buy two non-set pieces together and don't know how well they actually mix.