Petition to add Ada Wong as Legendary skin for Feng Min
Everyone wanted Jill or Claire but I think Ada deserves just as much love. I mean how could you not simp over her?
Everyone wanted Jill or Claire but I think Ada deserves just as much love. I mean how could you not simp over her?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wouldn't it make more sense for Jill to have a legendary for Ada?
Because Feng is Asian that makes more sense to me.
I'd love that.
I feel as though they'll just give RE legendaries to the actual RE characters
A squeaky Ada Wong lmao
YES Ada has deserved her own game since 4!!!!