Fun clown add-on idea. Clown looks like a Survivor, for the duration the survivor is intoxicated
I always liked clowns disorientating effect with his tonic and I saw how Nemisis was given a add-on that allows him to be undetectable status when he hits a zombie.
What if you transform into another survivor for the duration of the tonic disorientation, and you lose the red stain and terror radius.
Also as another idea, what if an unmoving image of you stays at the spot, the moment the survivor gets hit with the disorientation. And you become invisible like the spirit.
Comments
Would they sound like a survivor? Because if my teammate starts laughing loudly, I'd be pretty suspicious
Why not? I mean this change shouldn't be game breaking. You're only disoriented for like 5 seconds max. You get plays more from the red stain disappearance and less from the sound.
Well in that case, what's the point of changing into a survivor? You can just make the tonic inflict Oblivious or something and it would have a similar effect
Cause it'll make it fun :) sometimes you might accidentally run from a teammate. Like imagine if you got hit in a jungle gym while working on the gen with a friend. And suddenly there's 3 survivors and you don't know whose's safe.
Well in that case... What's the rarity of the add-on?
better yet, all survivors sound like clowns
Nea crouching through the entire map while laughing loudly is something I want to see