When will the 5th anniversary event start?
I think Otz said it begins on the First of June and goes on until the new chapter is officially out, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know?
I think Otz said it begins on the First of June and goes on until the new chapter is officially out, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw someone say it starts on July 1st and ends on the 15th. But I'm not 100% sure tho.
Last year it staryed on the 23rd iirc. As for this year, there have been no leaks regarding the date yet.
During the live stream they showed the dates as July 1st through July 15th. Leaked.
Cool. Did they announce these dates as preliminary, or are they already set with certainty?