The crowns should have their own cosmetic slot

Tbh it would be nice to use a different head piece and also have the crown on

Comments

  • Oh i would adore that !

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Tbh it would be nice to use a different head piece and also have the crown on

    100% Agree and is only reason I would never consider using crowns as is.

  • I read that as "The Crows should have their own cosmetic slot"....and was totally on board


    There is no better bug inside of DBD than when the killer (only seen it happen to Trapper) spawns with a crow over his head, that somehow also becomes part of their killer aura and gets displayed in red as part of their aura when you use Kindred.

  • @madradfox said:

    I read that as "The Crows should have their own cosmetic slot"....and was totally on board

    There is no better bug inside of DBD than when the killer (only seen it happen to Trapper) spawns with a crow over his head, that somehow also becomes part of their killer aura and gets displayed in red as part of their aura when you use Kindred.

    That should be a cosmetic

  • I would really like this. It sucks that you're stuck with the default head if you want to wear a crown, even though the crown is a separate floating piece. It should get its own slot.