Gremlins Conspiracy
*Puts on tinfoil hat*
With Nemesis being the first killer with AI controlled zombies I think this actually lays out the groundwork to have a killer really be a group of killers.
Like Gremlins, imagine 6 gremlins on the field and you can switch between all of them and the ones you aren't controlling at the moment the AI takes over.
Comments
As was stated before by others that should actually be part of a Legion rework.
And maybe Doctors hallucinations as well (which wouldn’t hurt you though, but swing at you and after that disappear)
but I want little grelims!
Lol how would they get you on the hook? String you up with Christmas lights? 😂
I am not against Gremlins actually :)
but Legion needs something as well. I am sure the devs can figure out creative ways to have more than 1 or 2 AI based powers. The doctor hallucinations would be something completely different for example
Yuuuuus!
Yeah, it would really be cool if they did something like that.
Twins would be the perfect base for a coop killer mode.