Devs with bright ideas.
So the new mid chapter patch buffs saboteur to make sabotaged hooks stay sabotaged longer. Okay cool. But whos bright ass idea was it to add this update for when killers have to get hooks for the reward in the Hallowed Blight? You can say "people wont really use it, its not that big of a change." But you cant deny that there are people who find sexual pleasure from making the killer job stressful for some reason and will only go after the special event hooks.
So i ask why? Just why.
Comments
I dont have hangmans trick ._.
Even IF you had it, it wouldn´t make a difference. The next event will be worse than Haunted Grounds.
The minimum distance of hooks has been increased to 24 meters. Now add, that there are only 2-7 hooks (depending on the offerings). Means, that most of the time, the killer will reach the hook just barely.
Survivors will run towards the zones, where no event hooks are. Body block, DS, sabotage, etc.
I guarantee you, that the forum will be full of killers which give up on the event.
Because the shoe fits here.
I shouldnt have to use a perk just to participate and have fun in a community event to begin with
Haunted Grounds was the event that traumatized many killers.
The upcoming event will be on the same level.
Wasnt that nerfed too?
Nah, sabotage was just buffed.
As long as they don't use DCs to de-pip I can't fathom them getting punished.
You guys really saw so many people saboing event hooks last time? I mean, I played a lot during the BBQ event, and I faced no more than 2-3 people of the kind. I don't think it's that much of a deal. Mabye others have different experience. Frankly, gathering all the Frosty Margaritas for the survivor reward was much more of a pain in the arse than getting a load of BP and the killer reward.
lol OH GOD
cant wait to watch Angry pug play at least one day during this event and watch him question himself as to why people who play killer hate him as he's proceeding to sabotage an event hook like the ######### he is.
(No joke he did this last year and was asking why people were mad at him )
In short, we're back to the late 2016/early 2017 cancerous meta.
Or a similar one.
Seems like i need to prolong my break on this game lul.
About the event, i haven't played during Howling ground nor Scorched summer tho, for what i care.
Even nice skin don't worth the cancerous game experience during those events.
Did they confirm what the event was going to be?
People started posting event details like a month ago and there doesn't seem to be any source.