Game-breaking Nemesis pallet slow bug

How to reproduce

Step 1 : Boot up the game

Step 2 : Play as Nemesis in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, get stunned by a pallet while holding your power / swing your tentacle as you get stunned (could be either)

Step 4 : Notice the movement speed is now less than survivors and you will never be able to catch them, ability hold speed is also reduced even more along with all actions involving walking

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Nemesis
  • Perks Played: N/A
  • Map: N/A
  • Frequency of the issue: Common
DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I had this exact thing happen to me last night. Was holding my power and got stunned by a pallet. I felt like I was a lot slower but I wasn't sure if I was just imagining it or not. Glad to know I wasn't.

  • Just had it happen last game, waited 15 minutes to get into a match to have that happen on the first chase. Full tilt.