New Legion bug
Played on Dead Dawg and the Legion was stuck in frenzy forever. Sometimes his hit put you in mend sometimes it injured you.
The Legion dced after a while because of it.
Played on Dead Dawg and the Legion was stuck in frenzy forever. Sometimes his hit put you in mend sometimes it injured you.
The Legion dced after a while because of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's just rough man. That is quite possibly the worst thing that can happen to you as killer.
That's why I'm here too report
There's a specific bug reporting section. I'd recommend putting it there so the devs can see.
I did, but I also came here to report to fellow players of the fog
Ok. Def not playing legion anymore ๐
A bug attached to legion again? been so many since their inception in the game lol