It lowkey feels like Christmas.

I've never even played much of the Resident Evil game series, but it does almost feel like a Christmas day.

Huge new license for the game, huge new chapter, awesome new killer, some awesome new perks, and an absolute ton of stuff planned for the future of the game.

I'm not a fan of the new map, nor the lazy copy paste event from last anniversary but I think the devs have done a great job with this chapter and the future for DBD looks bright again after a relatively miserable past year with the game.

Great job devs, looking forward to the future of DBD!

Comments

  • Ah my friend I wish, I truly wish, I could say the same...

  • I agree, super excited for the new killer.

    Most of the perks are pretty boring though, except a few of the survivor perks.

  • What the future has in store for us. Not in terms of new content, but in terms of what we already have.

    The Realm Beyond, reworked character models, reworked animations... I don't want any of it. And I know it sounds weird I know it does not sound right, but if I could I honestly would return to a past version of the game and just stay there.

    Once again I've left a dev Stream low key disappointed, though I am the one to blame for that. And after that I proceeded to start the PTB, try to enjoy the game. A game which I will always hold close to my heart, but that with every change strays further away from the game that I fell in love with back in 2018. It disheartens me.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2216977#Comment_2216977

    Every company in general looks to grow and change with the times. Not just games. But especially games as they update graphics to fit better graphics. As they replace outdated coding, etc etc. No game is going to stay exactly how you left it 3 years ago

    Yes, I know. That is why I think my own opinion is weird, but I can't help it. I just... wish some of us could continue playing without those changes.

    Though how, I cannot say.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    TBH the anniversary event is probably going to continue to remain a copy/paste bloodpoint fest + crown. More emphasis on Halloween/Patching their Anniversary release Killer.

    Yeah next year will probably be blue crowns or something lol

  • @Botiz said:

    I've never even played much of the Resident Evil game series, but it does almost feel like a Christmas day.

    Huge new license for the game, huge new chapter, awesome new killer, some awesome new perks, and an absolute ton of stuff planned for the future of the game.

    I'm not a fan of the new map, nor the lazy copy paste event from last anniversary but I think the devs have done a great job with this chapter and the future for DBD looks bright again after a relatively miserable past year with the game.

    Great job devs, looking forward to the future of DBD!

    Awesome new perks? The killers perks all suck, and 2/3 of the survivor ones do too

  • @Botiz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2217017#Comment_2217017

    Yeah next year will probably be blue crowns or something lol

    I want blue legacy. They really need to make it. It would look so amazing on Nurse and Claudette.