Changeable Backgrounds

I really liked some of the previous backgrounds for the main menu and lobby. For example, the new All Kill background, I really like this background and I would like to keep it even after a DLC comes out. I wanted there to be a feature where in settings where we can choose between backgrounds. Kinda like how games like CS:GO allow you to change the background of the main menu.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This is a great idea, and they said in the live stream in the year 6 road map that they want to add better optimization. Maybe that includes changing backgrounds! Hopefully

  • I agree i'd love to have this option. Same as having the change to customize the main menu music choosing between one of the past ones since the beginnings!

  • @Gcarrara said:

    I agree i'd love to have this option. Same as having the change to customize the main menu music choosing between one of the past ones since the beginnings!

    This is a perfect idea. I already have one in mind. The best one, in my opinion:

    image.png


    Best lobby, best music. Perfection.