Happy to have the standard menu back
The grim atmosphere with the sultry guitar of the standard game menu is great.
So glad its back after the glow pop abomination that was.
Game feels eerie and gritty again.
The grim atmosphere with the sultry guitar of the standard game menu is great.
So glad its back after the glow pop abomination that was.
Game feels eerie and gritty again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it'd be awesome to have a random opening each time you launch the game.
I liked the Trickster’s menu, but I agree. It would be cool to have random menus/openings.
The ability to choose a DLC specific theme would be great. But I do really love the atmosphere of the grim original, moreso in its updated form.
I like that idea, too
They should just let us choose, tbh. I would love that. Already have one in mind.