The dev said it

The dev said it today, mori are toxic while key are not now for you killer main in your face with your toxic bhvr.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    New players probably camp+tunnel to pop their Mori's.

    Toxic when used outside of general strategy.

    I dont understand the camp and tunneling part when someone use a mori. If you camp the survivor dont get unhook so you camt mori him because he die on hook. If you tunnel you will get hit by DS because you need to hook the survivor 2 time before you can use a mori so again i dont see why its toxic to use it. I cant even see why i should use a mori i prefer to use bbq and pop over a nice animation maybe im just so bad i cant see why a mori is good

  • I think mori's are a side grade to hooking. they arguably take longer, depending on how close the nearest hook is, and you can even choose a hook in the direction you want to walk anyways. But you do get to skip stuff like DS, and no one can interrupt your mori with flashlights or anything.

  • oh yeah i'm fully on board with that, I thought it was the weirdest thing in the world when i started playing this game and was like "wait, I don't actually get to kill them?":