The devs made three anti Tinkerer perks.
So you all who were complaining you got three anti Tinkerer perks which I don't see as too big a problem bit I think it's pretty funny.
So you all who were complaining you got three anti Tinkerer perks which I don't see as too big a problem bit I think it's pretty funny.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spine Chill, Premonition, and your eyes?
The devs didn't make my eyes, so that can't be the third.
From the new chapter. What do you think I meant?
Well seeing as tinkerer is a perk this man constantly complains about im going to assume the sluzzy is going to respond to this post.
Which of the new perks counter Tinkerer? Does one just completely negate Tinkerer when a generator is repaired to 70%?
Mine trap killer rushes over from Tinkerer to kick it with Pop they're blinded you get away.
Flashbang you're on the generator for 50 percent of it when the killer comes when it's 70 percent you throw it blind them get away.
Rookie Spirit you see any regressing generator you get to it before it's brought down low enough to trigger Tinkerer again.
The devs heard enough Tinkerer complaints and made perks to counter it. Like how they made Trickster to counter holding W.
The aura reading I can get on board with, but those others aren't exactly counters for Tinkerer, all those examples you gave is just the killer coming up to the gen with or without stealth.
Flashbang has nothing to do with Tinkerer. The other 2 perks are 100% useless.
They have something to do with generators getting close to completion or regression they're not Great counters but I feel like the devs did it since Tinkerer became popular and the devs don't wan to need it.
They other two trigger when large progress is made on a generator when Tinkerer will proc soon.