Funniest things that have happened to you on the PTB you have seen so far.
I am probably biased here but this is my one. Im the Leon btw.
https://clips.twitch.tv/LivelyLitigiousGoatBCWarrior-TZRhXM4E7BdsAqW1I am probably biased here but this is my one. Im the Leon btw.
https://clips.twitch.tv/LivelyLitigiousGoatBCWarrior-TZRhXM4E7BdsAqW1
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Actual gen rush.
Come on, people, PTB is to goof around, figure out new characters/maps, and stumble on bugs, not to slam gens and telling the killer to have fun waiting in the lobby.
I like how Nemesis can just whack zombies out of the way.
Oh yeah I had a game where the Nemesis did nothing but slap zombies. It was pretty funny but also kinda boring tbh.
I legit got jumpscared by a zombie on Lery's.
Got sent 3 times to Midwich as survivor and once I got in between a zombie and the killer and there was no way out.
(haven’t seen the new map though..)
Had a guy unhook himself from the basement while I was carrying another survivor, he jumps out the window and immediately goes down due to a zombie hiding behind there 😂
Funniest thus far wasn't so much from the new characters as much as it was from the new tutorial.
Bot Meg opened a chest behind a wall she couldn't have seen and vaulted back. And vaulted again. And again. And again. She only stopped after the bot killer came right up to her and MISSED his attack.
Also I somehow managed to trigger a Dedicated get-stuck-in-grab on the bot killer. Felt very fitting.
I tried the new Survive with bots tutorial and it was actually pretty interesting, the bots seemed better than some red rank Survivors lol.