Disable pre game and post game chat. This auto ban is a horrible idea.
This auto ban is a horrible idea. People bring killers to me as survivor to troll every now and then but now they can also report me? Just because they don't like me? My character choice?
I have invested a lot of money in this game but now i am afraid to play it because of toxic idiots.
Comments
We don't know what the autoban will be like. BHVR sucks at naming and we really don't know much about how it's going to work.
Does Steam have any say over this kind of in game change? Some of us have spent a lot of money through steam on this game but we could suddenly be banned for no good reason? Something has to be done to stop this. This isn't fixing the game, the is a big old trolling band aid that doesn't address the toxic minds that ruin this game for us.
Oh ok, i was reading comments from others and was like NOOOOOO lol I have to admit to spending a ton on cosmetics. I'm afraid of it all being taken away because of crap.TY
Oh no I mean I totally understand the worry and the concern, especially with how unpredictable BHVR is. I'm just saying that we're still oblivious as to what BHVR is really going to do.
It's probably not gonna be as bad as you think. I'm assuming the system will view the average emblem on the reported player and decide if they gets a ban, most likely a temporary ban unless cheating.
Getting perma banned for being 'toxic' usually has the devs looking at ban appeals first
I hope so because as much as i hate when a killer face camps me, i don't believe it is ban worthy. It's a terrible strategy sure but it is a strategy. These are KILLERS that people are playing. Michael Myers basically face camped poor Bob in Halloween '78. As for survivors? I am guilty of waiting for killers at the exit and then slo mo walking out but in my defense i always let the killer get an extra hit in.
I wish there would be a thing where if you get say 20 reports against you then they investigate. Then either ban you or ban people for false reporting. There's a lot of money invested in this game for people and i hope they think about that. I'm actually not making my auric cell pack purchase now. I usually get the 40 buck one. Now i figure i may as well wait and see how things shake down.
Another thing i am considering is recording all my gameplay when the change goes into effect. That way at least i can show the dbd crew my footage and they can see i don't go full toxic mode ever.