This auto ban has me very concerned
I cant imagine getting banned for camping, tunneling, letting people live, trapping survivors in a room and etc lol.
I cant imagine getting banned for camping, tunneling, letting people live, trapping survivors in a room and etc lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. I've gotten salty messages on PSN even when I played a fair game and got 12 hooks, just because survivors felt camped, tunneled, cheated, etc. I hope they address this.
I can already see myself get ban because a swf did not like the way i played the game
Literally wish I could refund this garbage wastes so much of my time
Exactly, what constitutes and auto-ban? And what is there to stop trolls from forming a SWF to get killers banned?
The killer can also get banned for slugging. Survivors can get banned for using a flashlight, quickly starting generators, palettlooping.