Option to deny spectating self

Two times today I've seen the same chain of events in different games with different people. I get matched with 2-man trollish SWF party. At first they play ok, but then the whole team gets destroyed, and the game turns into the Hatch Game. The situation goes like this: only 2 survivors remain, me and one of the SWF trolls. His friend spectates me and tells my exact location, so that the remaining troll can lead the killer to me and then escape through the hatch. 2 times I died because one of them led the killer to me, and it wouldn't be possible if his friend didn't tell him my location while observing my every move.

Now I think it would be a good idea to implement an option to just block the ability to be watched in spectator mode by dead players. I know it wouldn't solve the whole sandbag-squads problem and in any case it would be better to just record every game and file a report, but if that option were in the game, I wouldn't have died like this 2 times today. This option would definitely help.

Comments