Is boon totems the best name
I get that the developers don't all speak English as their primary language and the concept sounds great, but I feel like boon isn't the best name. Why not "charm" or "prayer" or something?
I get that the developers don't all speak English as their primary language and the concept sounds great, but I feel like boon isn't the best name. Why not "charm" or "prayer" or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Booba totem
Boon is a blessing from a god it fits imo.
Whose boons? Your boons or my boons?
It makes sense why didn't they go with cursed totems, or bane totems, it's just another name for a similar concept or word
The god here is literally trying to impale them with its tentacles, I hardly think it'll be blessing them any time soon.
stop staring at my boons you naughty naughty boy
Right, but bane and boon are often juxtaposed, as are hex and charm (one is a debuff, the other is a buff).
I'm just happy that I finally have a good justification to yell "I'm on the boondock!" whenever I'm on the swamp map, on a dock next to a boon totem.
Of course!
https://sonsofanarchy-italia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Mark-Boone-Jr.jpg
Well now I feel even worse about it
Hopefully the meta won’t be for killers to bring a full line up of hex perks to counter survivor totems.
boobas totem
Bean totem
What those new totems do?