One thought about zombies.
I was thinking, if AI-controlled zombies flush out the blendettes and others playing immersed, then I’m all for it. Nemesis literally every match!
I was thinking, if AI-controlled zombies flush out the blendettes and others playing immersed, then I’m all for it. Nemesis literally every match!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This year, Zombies will pallet camp you.
i'm so looking forward to a survivor waiting at the other side of a loop from me to wait for what i do and i'm just watching a zombie slowly walking up behind them
:)
They better be worth a damn, but I fear that they'll basically be non existent in the bigger maps without the tight corridors that we saw in the new map.