they Did it those crazy good devs did zombeis and nemeis
i cant believe it i can't wait. Ai is HUGE
i cant wait to play him
are you guys exited
his tentacle attack looks so cool to and it can break pallets which would be so cool
i cant believe it i can't wait. Ai is HUGE
i cant wait to play him
are you guys exited
his tentacle attack looks so cool to and it can break pallets which would be so cool
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ikr, I wonder how strong they'll be. Also thank god for his tentacle power. Could you imagine having Nemesis without it?
I did not expect zombies.....this is good news. Means more killers may come out with AI creatures as part of the environment....THIS IS HUGE!
Yep and I'm very pleased about it. It would NOT be Resident Evil without the AI Zombies. I can proudly say that I called it (in a post several weeks ago) that there would be AI Zombies AND I guessed there would be an "infected" part of the power working not unlike Vommie Mommy, complete with finding Anti-Virus. This isn't because I'm smart, but rather that these things are too iconic for RE not to have been included.
I wouldn't get your hopes up yet... we need to play it first