Should survivors all be equally as loud?

It’s getting a little sad when I play killer and the Bill is the first to die because finding him is so easy with the way he coughs. I know Iron Will exists but with they way they try to make all the survivors equal in gameplay it’s weird that they would just allow them to be so different in terms of how much noise they make. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • Realistically all the males should be slightly quieter than the females seeing as they have quite a substantial advantage with size and height already. Making the males slightly quieter would be a fairer offset.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Realistically all the males should be slightly quieter than the females seeing as they have quite a substantial advantage with size and height already. Making the males slightly quieter would be a fairer offset.

    That seems fair. Though it would destroy my secret stridor spirit counter of playing Jeff without IW and confusing them with how loud I am

  • @Blueberry said:

    Realistically all the males should be slightly quieter than the females seeing as they have quite a substantial advantage with size and height already. Making the males slightly quieter would be a fairer offset.

    Yep, I suggested this for a long time. People who play Jeff should be the most quiet. I believe all they need to do is adjust a character's overall volume.

  • We should all be squealing Little piggies when injured. No reason to allow for a sound meta when silent slug bugs are still a thing.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Realistically all the males should be slightly quieter than the females seeing as they have quite a substantial advantage with size and height already. Making the males slightly quieter would be a fairer offset.

    By this logic Jane should have built in IW 🥴

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2213305#Comment_2213305

    That seems fair. Though it would destroy my secret stridor spirit counter of playing Jeff without IW and confusing them with how loud I am

    Care to share your tactic… 😏