Pig mechanics
I have never really played a lotta Pig and now I wanna ask some nooby questions: Why is it an advantage if the number of jigsaw boxes get increased? What actually does happen if someone failes a skillcheck at a jigsaw box?
I have never really played a lotta Pig and now I wanna ask some nooby questions: Why is it an advantage if the number of jigsaw boxes get increased? What actually does happen if someone failes a skillcheck at a jigsaw box?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Advantage to more jigsaw boxes:
Basically, when you place a bear trap on someone's head, it is basically linked with a random jigsaw box. Having an extra box means that Survivors may have to search through more than just four boxes.
What happens upon failing a skill check:
They have to start over.
They dont have to start over, they only lose a little bit of progressive. She has an add-on that causes it to pretty much start over. Missing skills checks on the boxes are super rare anyway.
you start off with 4 jigsaw boxes. That means as soon as you trap someone and they get up, they have a 25% chance of picking the correct box as soon as they get to one.
Now, lets make it a bit more sadistic. You can stack 2 addons that bring your jigsaw box total to 6. Thats 6 jigsaw boxes to search to get the helmet off. That drops their chance to remove the box initially down to 16.6%.
Okay. I honestly wasn't sure since I don't go up against Amanda often.