Legion Need A Buff!!!
Interested to see your guys votes :)
Interested to see your guys votes :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rework them
They need a rework.
Don't buff them. Instead, rework them.
rework sounds great as well
I suck so bad with Legion, but I don't think he(they) need too much of an upgrade.
While I think they are underrated and very fun in their current state, they definitely do need a rework or buff.
Reworked, not buffed. If we buff legion too much they become more lame than they already are, they should instead be given a complete overhaul that incentivizes skillful gameplay rather than being just an M1 killer that can run slightly faster and make me hold M1 for even longer.