Camping and tunneling is not intended by developers...
... becouse they add perks to counter it. That's what survivor main used as a "killer argument" today. He unironically thought himself to be very smart :)
... becouse they add perks to counter it. That's what survivor main used as a "killer argument" today. He unironically thought himself to be very smart :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice.
Can't wait until devs remove survivor's ability to fix gens. I mean, they added ruin and stuff to combat it, so it was obviously not intended ๐
Another on I see.
Aye, it was probably said before. I was just shocked how the guy wrote an essay on my steam wall telling me i'm stoopid and how my "ideology" is wrong, using that as his main and only argument. Cracked me up enough to make a forum post :D
Lovely.