I welcome mmr

I am already getting back to back red ranks as a green killer which makes this game so unpleasant why not team those swf with rank 1 killers all the time. I decided to gift gamepass to a friend as an apology for recommending they play this and getting stomped by a rank 20 team that had 4 meta perks each player good old rank bug...the trolling is getting ridiculous

Comments

  • Me too, I want it here already.

  • I just can't wait to see the complaining but I am always paired as a red rank vs other red ranks no more trolling easily🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • @latinfla4 said:

    I just can't wait to see the complaining but I am always paired as a red rank vs other red ranks no more trolling easily🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    Ikr, I will be drinking sangria when it comes live.

  • I mean even when I was rank bugged to 13 they gave me red rank survivor, ain’t nothing but red rank in this game 🤪. TBH I also welcome mmr, that way I can try other killer sometime.

  • I dont, unless they add a ranked mode

  • I will raise a glass with you😎

  • @UseTheValve said:

    I mean even when I was rank bugged to 13 they gave me red rank survivor, ain’t nothing but red rank in this game 🤪. TBH I also welcome mmr, that way I can try other killer sometime.

    Yeah killers I haven't touched to try to get those adepts...mostly the registered dlc killers

  • @Shroompy said:

    I dont, unless they add a ranked mode

    Yeah a casual and ranked mode would be awesome

  • Honestly at this point I don't even mind getting run around on as killer. I want to drop back to like 18 so bad.

  • I remain sceptical, my previous experiences with MMR were not pleasant, but if it works, then i won't complain

  • @nomad5926 said:

    Honestly at this point I don't even mind getting run around on as killer. I want to drop back to like 18 so bad.

    Yeah it is getting bad...I try to avoid this game and play something else in the evening after 7pm

  • Having a unique rank for each killer will also increase the variety of killers. Right now because of how rank works you're basically pigeon holed into playing with only the killers that you feel most confident with.

  • Exactly...this is the reason I shelved the twins and trickster for the time being after buying them. It is a joke trying to learn a new killer vs swf

  • @konchok said:

    Having a unique rank for each killer will also increase the variety of killers. Right now because of how rank works you're basically pigeon holed into playing with only the killers that you feel most confident with.

    This would actually be a pretty good idea. It might introduce some smurfing issues..... but overall.... not a bad idea.

  • @nomad5926 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2214479#Comment_2214479

    This would actually be a pretty good idea. It might introduce some smurfing issues..... but overall.... not a bad idea.

    Still better than what we have right now