Why is this a thing?

Since when did DOUBLE depipping exist? I went to go eat dinner so i had to leave mid game, i come back and because im a rank 1, i was missing two pips? Excuse me? WHy?

Comments

  • you care enough to make a thread on the forums, but you don't care enough to finish your match?

  • Just get the pips back if you miss them that badly

  • Don't start a match if you know you have to go soon?

  • @ChefRakille said:

    Since when did DOUBLE depipping exist? I went to go eat dinner so i had to leave mid game, i come back and because im a rank 1, i was missing two pips? Excuse me? WHy?

    dc-ing can and will double de-pip you

  • @ChefRakille said:

    Since when did DOUBLE depipping exist? I went to go eat dinner so i had to leave mid game, i come back and because im a rank 1, i was missing two pips? Excuse me? WHy?

    Because you disconnected. Disconnecting will dock two pips.

  • I'm pretty sure you used to be able to lose 2 pips naturally.

    However, now you can only lose two from DC'ing.