What if? NOED put you into the broken state for the rest of the match instead of a one hit down?

Comments

  • NOED would become worthless. It'd be like if Sprint Burst could only be activated when the killer was far away.

  • So basically just injure you until you reach the exit gate or fail a standard chase. It would have little reason to be an end game perk at that point.

  • taking a wild guess

    you just died because the killer had noed and you didn't get to use dead hard to escape

  • No one would run it, nor would it imo be powerful enough to even be a hex at that point. May as well be an entirely new perk.

  • The only difference between NoED now, and this idea, is that Survivors would get to DH away if this idea were implemented.

    That would be quite the nerf to NoED.

  • @deckyr said:

    taking a wild guess

    you just died because the killer had noed and you didn't get to use dead hard to escape

    no, actually a friend of mine suggested at killer perk that put you into the broken state if you were hit when all the gens were done. and I though hey what if NOED did that?

  • I mean, I don't think it would be that much worse.

    Sure, survivors can then DH when otherwise they may not have in that scenario, but non-DH users are infinitely more screwed since they're now injured on top of being one shot. The groans, moans, and constant bleeding would make hiding much more difficult as a trade-off.

    The trade-offs to this change aren't significant enough for me to really care about encouraging it or discouraging it though honestly.

    ---

    Wait, come to think of it I don't use DH myself...

    This is a terrible idea! DH will be everywhere! I cannot advocate such senseless changes at my - I mean, the killers, expense!

    Absolutely terrible.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2212323#Comment_2212323

    no, actually a friend of mine suggested at killer perk that put you into the broken state if you were hit when all the gens were done. and I though hey what if NOED did that?

    so he just died because the killer had noed and he couldn't use dead hard?

  • @deckyr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2212363#Comment_2212363

    so he just died because the killer had noed and he couldn't use dead hard?

    did I say that? No? then it didn't happen.

  • i think you're taking my guessing game too personally so i'm gonna. just leave you alone now.