Bloodweb only had three perks at level 50

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: I'm working on getting all perks on Clown at Prestige III level 50. As you can see in my provided screenshots, I somehow got a bloodweb with only three perk options despite needing far more than that leveled up.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Open a new bloodweb at level 50 still needing several perks leveled up - see if you get less than four perk options to buy.

How often does this occur: First time I noticed.


20210524111932_1.jpg 20210524111943_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Three perk options only at level 50 part 2.jpg

    Entered a new bloodweb and the same thing. Can a mod please acknowledge?

  • I noticed that on my characters I only have tier 3 left to unlock on my bloodweb I only have 3 perks available. As long as I have a tier 1 or tier 2 left to unlock I'll have 4 perks available.

    I'm on ps4.

  • @mod Please acknowledge this bug is being worked on.

  • @bm33 said:

    I noticed that on my characters I only have tier 3 left to unlock on my bloodweb I only have 3 perks available. As long as I have a tier 1 or tier 2 left to unlock I'll have 4 perks available.

    I'm on ps4.

    Agreed, im currently getting all perks on my P3 killers. I had the same issue (days ago) with Hillbilly and Myers, i level them up like 6 times and still had 3 perks. I got the same conclusion.

    Before patch 4.7.2 (or 4.7.1) i was leveling other killers too, getting all Tier 1 and Tier 2 perks first, but i didn't have any problems.

    Today i level up Myers and get 4 perks... (solved?)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJaTpATLDzg



  • I encounter the same problem with OP in the post, only 3 perk slots instead of 4, forcing me to unlock one of the teachable perks in order to learn a new perk. (This is a few months ago)

    Today the problem appears again and I only have 2 perk slots, both are teachable perks, and I still have 2 more perks to upgrade to level 3.

    Is there anyway to fix this without having to buy the teachable perks. Or is this how dbd is designed.

    (these 3 pictures are from a few months ago)

    Perks still at level 2 (Previous).png Perks still at level 2 (Previous) (2) .png Only 3 slots on bloodweb (Previous).png

    (these 2 pictures are from today)

    2 Perks still at level 2 (Today).png Only 2 slots on bloodweb (Today).png


  • IMG-20210701-WA0008.jpeg IMG-20210701-WA0010.jpeg

    Had the same bug today, in both case there were more than those three perks still in tier 2.

  • Still no mod acknowledgment on this bug.

  • Same thing on PS5.

  • Afaik it consistently happens when you only lack level 3 upgrades of your perks, regardless of their total quantity. Iirc teachables are treated as level 3 for w/e reason.

    That being said, I'm not entirely sure whether it's a bug or a weird feature - it was definetely coded to work this way, but was it intentional? Who knows.

  • Still experiencing this on Clown... mods???

  • Experiencing this as well.

  • This is a good example of how Behavior handles bug reports.

    I don't think they care at all what is reported here.

    How many people have to respond to this before action is taken.

    I am not one to participate in the boycott myself, but I understand very well that people are done with this nonsense.

  • Still no acknowledgment or fix five months later.

    Nemmy three perks available only part 2.jpg Nemmy three perks available only.jpg


  • @MandyTalk Can I please ask for your help/input here? I've waited nearly six months for some kind of acknowledgment of this.

  • Still getting this issue as of June 2022

  • @Malkraz said:

    Still getting this issue as of June 2022

    Wow, really?! It eventually stopped for me, despite never receiving an answer from BHVR. Incredible, this is still marked as “pending“ over a year later with 21 upvotes.

  • Yes the bug is still present for me too.

  • Only 3 Very Rares will be available when event offerings and items occur during the event period. If there are more than 3 Tier-3 perks available for acquisition because Tier-3 perks are Very Rare, no other Very Rares (including Tier-3 perks) will appear. Once the event period is over, the normal number of pieces will be available. This specification has been in place since patch 4.3.0.


    If 4 Tier-3 perks appear, you will only be able to acquire 2.

    If only 3 Tier-3 perks appear, you can still get 2, so there is no real harm.