A nice question for the devs

So since you made Blight easier to manoeuvre on console can we please do this for survivors PC players can juke and 360 so much better than a console player and I just don't get how you can increase Blights turn and not look at survivor turns.

Also any negative comments are welcome I won't be responding to you tho.

Comments

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    So since you made Blight easier to manoeuvre on console can we please do this for survivors PC players can juke and 360 so much better than a console player and I just don't get how you can increase Blights turn and not look at survivor turns.

    Also any negative comments are welcome I won't be responding to you tho.

    Ya I agree.i play xbox.

    but there is a trick I now for 360. Where you running from the killer look strat back flick youer flash light and do a 360 it makes the 360 super fast.i

  • I think thats just in regards to the left/right movement of a joystick on a controller compared to a and d.

    It doesn't matter how fast and accurate you can move from left to right on a joystick, a keyboard can do it faster simply due to the fact that its possible to have both near pressed almost instantaenously.