Survive with friends Killer buff suggestion (5th perk)

So since there are many people who complain about survive with friends beeing to op in many games I would like to suggest how it could be a little bit more fair for killers who have to face them.

I don´t know if this was already suggested in the past but I really like the idea. How about if we would give the killer a 5th perk slot against survive with friends ? (For swf games only).

I am not a programming expert but I am pretty sure that it should be possible to implement something that recognizes swf in the matchmaking/ game lobby and then could add a 5th perk slot for killers after the game started. In my opinion swf is a nice feature of this game and should stay of course, because it is more fun to play with your friends but I think most people who played this game for a longer period of time probably agree with me that it can be very op and frustrating to play against swf groups....

So what do you guy´s think about this ?

And if you have other ideas please feel free to write them here.

Comments

  • The real problem is that there are not always 4 swf... would it still bepossible to get a 5th perk with 2 teams of 2 swf? because 2 teams is not the same at all as complete squad.

    and what about 3 swf and a random?

    2 swf and 2 randoms?

    This would be to random to add a 5th perk for this kind of situation which is not clearly established.

  • Yeah there should be a rule for the 5th slot.

    I thought like this: Survivor A, B, C and D.

    If survivor A and B are swf duo and C and D are both randoms (solo) than you only have 4 perks as killer.

    If survivor A and B are duo and C and D are duo then you have 4 perks.

    If A, B and C are swf and D is solo then you get the 5th perk.

    If A, B, C and D are swf then you get the 5th perk.