A beach map?

This is something I would like to see.

The night coming in...the map enclosed with cliffs...bonfires on the sand...an amusement arcade...the sound of the waves...maybe even have it on a stormy night.

Comments

  • It'd certainly be a unique map.

  • Hrm. While I agree an decrepit Amusement Park on a pier next to a beach might make for a good map, to do it right would be a much greater endeavor than we have seen so far. Such an effort would also need to come with an appropriate Killer. One of the things I wish they would do is tap into the the imagination and energy of the community, i.e. open up the map generation options, and allow us to create some and play test them in custom games until we have worked out the spawn kinks and then submit them for consideration.

    I would expect that would harness a hell of a lot of potential free building for them. It might even get them some free art as many people doing maps (like your amusement park by the sea) would probably come up with that too.

  • Can be a nice map for "The Creature from the Black Lagoon" chapter